ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN
Dharne and Co. helps you create an amazing Ecommerce website design for your customers. The attractive designs and creative web store layouts keep the customers engaged and hooked to your web store for maximum benefits. This directly leads to increased sales and profits for your business. Our comprehensive Ecommerce website design team ensures total quality & customization of each and every request. Rest assured you are in the safest hands!
Simply put, Ecommerce is the buying and selling of products and services with the help of the Internet. A seller/manufacturer promotes the products and services on his Ecommerce website and the users/buyers can access this e-store via the World Wide Web. The objective of an Ecommerce website is to allow customers to browse through an array of product catalogs and select the desired ones. Upon a successful transaction via a Credit or Debit/ATM card, the money is securely transferred via payment gateways such as PayPal, SecurePay, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, etc.
Online shopping has taken the world by storm and will continue to do so for a long time. People are using Ecommerce websites to purchase the tiniest of things, be it stationery, apparels, food products to heavy machinery, electronic household gadgets, smart phones, etc. The main reasons for this rise of Ecommerce being: Ease of use, Fast and Secured Access, Quick & timely Deliveries, and Low Retail Costs.
To harness the true power of Ecommerce, product owners/sellers have to build and maintain a web store displaying the products/services they offer. Ecommerce website design stores can be built with the help of various available CMSs (Content Management Systems) like WordPress, Prestashop, Magento, etc. These platforms offer simple, user-friendly product management features that do not require the users to know much about website ‘coding’. This makes life simpler for merchants as they can easily update, remove, or add new products in their Ecommerce web inventory.
Now, you might be wondering - How exactly is this thing called “E-commerce” going to help me and why should I even think about investing in it?
You might own a number of stores or showrooms for displaying the products to your customers, but think about how much time and resources you had to spend to get them up and running. Leave alone the other overheads and maintenance charges which came along the way. Even after all this, the scope of your business stays defined to the particular region in which you established it. For small – medium businesses it is particularly difficult to geographically expand into newer regions as compared to big businesses. Also this expansion process consumes a hefty amount of resources, time and manpower. This is exactly where an Ecommerce website swoops in and saves the day!
Listed below are the distinguishing features of Ecommerce websites & the answer to your original question – “Why do I need an E-commerce web store?”
- Saves Time & Energy
- Time is of the essence and everyone appreciates when it pays off.
- People like businesses that work for their convenience.
- Ecommerce websites enable users with complete access and they can purchase products 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Reduces Operating Costs
- Ecommerce web stores have way less overheads as compared to physical stores.
- They also reduce the paper work and are Eco-Friendly – Always A better alternative.
- Since the transaction processing is done automatically by the deployed software, it reduces the possibility of human error while calculating costs.
- Increases Flexibility & Efficiency
- Unlike normal salespersons, Ecommerce websites can handle many customers simultaneously.
- Users can fire up multiple queries or requests and the system will easily manage them without hiccups.
- Grants Freedom of Choice
- Ecommerce websites offers multiple options for the consumer as they contain varieties of similar services and products.
- Easy comparison between products and services leads to a rationalized decision making for the customers.
- The freedom of choice is further extended to price, quantity, mode of payment, and the delivery time.
- Enhances Product Visibility & Overview
- Along with an Unlimited Inventory, the e-commerce store provides a beautiful layout for all the products at hand.
- Multiple categories can be created, nested and managed.
- HTML enriched product descriptions and High Definition images give a crisp & clean overview.
- Is Safe & Secure
- All transaction payments handled by the web store run on secured socket layers of the Internet (HTTPS/SSL) and guarantee total security.
- The administrative access, customer profile pages and databases are password-protected.
- Real-time payments are processed with the help of payment gateways which provide added security for the buyer as well as the seller.
- Provides Seamless Integration
- Imagine a web site that would allow your customers to place an order for your goods and your stock or inventory database was updated immediately. Outward goods were notified and the customer was sent an update from the packaging staff on the estimated delivery of the goods.
- Many businesses do each of these things but few join them together or “integrate” them. As businesses become familiar with the Internet, it won’t take long for business people to see that their order-taking, stock control and delivery systems should be merged into one seamless function.
- Has a Global Outreach
- An Ecommerce website can have a global outreach if the seller is ready to ship products outside his country.
- This promotes export and brings in valuable foreign exchange.
- This also helps in building relationships with traders across the globe, thus enhancing your brand identity.
At the end of the day, no matter how great your E-commerce store may look and function, achieving success in your online endeavor majorly depends on how well your products are being sold. This solely depends on the bond that you create, solidify and uphold with your customers.