CUSTOM LOGO DESIGN
A perfect logo builds your reputation in your profession.
Customers associate your logo not only with quality but also trust and reliability thus paving the way for long term loyalty. It is an important part of your business identity.
We work keeping this in mind and strive to deliver a custom logo design that is,
- Unique to express your USP
- Easy for your customers to identify with
- Flexible to be reproduced in several print formats
The Logo design process
Our logo design process makes it simple for you to get what you want in 4 easy steps.
- Research – We make the effort to comprehend your business process and the way you would like to project your brand identity. Communication plays a vital part in our design methodology with emphasis on feedback at every stage.
- Budget – Once we have finalized the requirements we provide an initial quote based on the services utilized. We are comfortable working with flexible budget plans ensuring that your needs receive top priority.
- Designing – Speed of delivery without compromising on quality is our assurance. Our design team will provide you with up to 4 initial samples to select from within 3 business days. Revisions of up to 2 modifications can be done if required.
- Results –The final approved logo designs would be provided to you in a variety of print and downloadable formats to be used in all your marketing campaigns in print form as well as on the Internet. We provide you the original logo source vector files like .cdr & .psd along with the .jpeg, .tif, .gif, .png, .pdf file formats.
The approved logo design can be utilized in various ways like replication on cards, brochures, flyers, letterheads and other stationary material or on websites, newsletters and emails on the web.
Request a free quote or Contact us to know more.
See our Custom Logo Design Portfolio
Custom Logo design services in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Dharne & Company, near Irvine, Orange County have designed logos for various clients around LA, Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana, San Bernardino and Riverside.